Independent Asphalt and Aggregate Materials Testing, Inspection and Observation
All Testing Specialists is an independent, third-party field observation, inspection and materials testing laboratory working throughout southeastern Wisconsin. We are experts in HMA and all of the materials and performance standards for the creation of quality pavement. Every subcontractor and materials provider wants to meet quality specifications – but sometimes that doesn’t happen. Our team of dedicated professionals and expert technicians quickly and accurately identify when important specifications have not been achieved and communicate with paving crews /asphalt plants to direct corrective action so that the highest asphalt placement can proceed on schedule.
Here are few key reasons to trust your next project to ATS Quality Control:
- Independent, third-party inspection and testing by our staff of certified technicians is the best way to ensure the quality that you engineered into the project is delivered, on-site.
- Construction materials do not always meet quality specifications from batch to batch, field testing confirms consistent quality.
- Construction delays and rework are minimized when material quality is measured and tested on site and reported immediately by highly trained field technicians.
- AASHTO Accreditation of our laboratory and critical procedures ensures that the results of testing will support the quality findings of the tested materials.
- You will receive your reports with the expert opinion of our quality control managers within 24 hours of a report’s conclusion.
All Testing Specialists has supported the asphalt paving industry for decades as a leader in HMA Design, analysis and daily quality materials testing with onsite nuclear density testing. We have assured the highest performing pavements for commercial and municipal projects. HMA testing ensures that each project meets the required WisDOT/Engineered material standards at the plant and in the field.
Phone: (262) 695-4942
612 N Sawyer Rd